You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Modern scoop neck and elongating seaming details.
- Invisible mesh badge pocket + 2 spacious zippered side pockets.
- Shorter/slimmer cap sleeves create more movement, while maintaining a professional appearance.
- Horizontal hidden zipper pocket for valuables.
- 2-way stretch scrub fabric that's antimicrobial, odor-free and shrink-free.
A clinical approach to new fabric and zero compromise attitude coupled with an iterative and relentless technical process with 100s of trials, allowed us to bring the ultimate stretch scrub fabric to you. Magnificently soft and durable with enough structure to keep you looking professional. The only 2-way stretch scrub fabric with the highest possible test rating in the industry...we've tested them all. That's why we back our stretch scrub fabric with our one year warranty.
- Moisture wicking that keeps you cool & dry
- Fast Drying
- Prevents and repels odors and organic stains
- No Shrinkage
- Premium fabric holds shape & resists wrinkles
- Extremely durable - performance features last in all commercial laundry settings
- No shine, non-synthetic feel
Allow us the opportunity to display your name and title - embroidered with prestige and perfection - in the manner you've earned. Our in-house service allows us to provide exemplary service to our customers and colleagues. We go to great lengths to ensure that each garment is perfectly sewn, inspected, and packaged. We are committed to working with you until you are 100% satisfied with your embroidery.
Name & Title Embroidery
- Text is placed above the pocket on your anatomical left
- We recommend placing title(s) after your name (Jane Smith, MD)
- Embroidered garments may not be exchanged/returned
- We will accept exchanges on errors that are our fault
- At this time, we do not provide alternative drawstring colors
- Embroidery requires 5 additional business days before shipping
- Logos are sewn directly onto garment—no patches. Depending on the logo, name & title embroidery may be sewn in a matching color.
- The one-time $150 digitization of your logo file takes 5 business days. Once completed, you’ll receive an emailed picture for your approval.
- Up to 3 total adjustments can be made—beyond 3, an additional $50 fee applies. Once approved, garments are scheduled for embroidery.
We spent years testing and developing performance fabrics and features that could withstand even the harshest of hospital laundry processes. As a result, you can wash and dry your Medelita garments at home with warm water and air, as you would the rest of your clothes.
Pre-treat Stains. See Stain Removal for product recommendations on removing specific types of stains.
Machine wash warm, regular cycle.
To preserve fabric technology, do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
Dry cleaning is not necessary.
Tumble dry low–medium heat, no dryer sheets. If laundering, ask for no starch.
No ironing is needed.
Remove from dryer early and fold or hang for a wrinkle-free appearance.