You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Pediatric Standard.
Brilliant acoustics are achieved by the unique ERKA convex membrane that has been specially designed for transmitting high and low frequency tones. Every single ERKA stethoscope is a unique masterpiece: elaborately polished and chrome plated by a master craftsman since 1889. Handmade in Germany with the experience of more than 125 years..
- Dual-head chest-piece with an open bell side for low frequencies and a small membrane side for the entire frequency spectrum.
- Parallel, integral channels in the tubing prevent disturbing grinding sounds
- Ergnomic, soft ear tips for a perfect fit, blocking exterior noise.
- All components can be cleaned and disinfected easily - all common medical detergents may be used.
- Highly glossed polish, featuring a non-porous, chrome-plated brass chestpiece that is more resistant to germs and bacteria.
- All ERKA products are Latex-free
- Dermatologically safe. Perfect surface hygiene.
- Bell with non-chill rim for sensitive patients.
- Integrated with a spring in the tube for optimum sound transmission.
- Ergonomically shaped binurals are individually adaptable to your ear canal. All stethoscopes come with a spare set of ear tips.
- The pre-tensioned ERKA. convex membrane provides excellent resonance and sound transmission.
- Chestpiece 1 membrane diameter: 47 mm
- Chestpiece 2 membrane diameter: 30 mm
- Weight: 250g
- Standard 15-inch inclined binurals.
- Comes with a zip-up travel case.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Compares to: Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope
- Includes a zip-up canvas carrying case with mesh pockets
- All components used in an ERKA stethoscope can be cleaned and disinfected easily and thoroughly. We continuously test all common medical detergents and recommend these disinfectants without restriction.